Saturday, May 16, 2009

Once Upon a Time {Austin Fairytale Photographer}

There were two very beautiful sister princesses who lived in a magical kingdom right smack dab in the middle of Texas hill country.

And Faux-Toes had the distinct honor and privilege of catching up with a friend and her sweet family yesterday evening as the sun went down. I think we captured some really sparkling images of these little girls. Enjoy the sneak peek and may you live happily ever after! I cannot thank you enough for choosing Faux-Toes.com! Thank you!

all my love,
k-ro
So happy together:



Oh, I just love the playfulness of this one and the sparkles in her eyes.
Only little for just a little while:

Man oh man, little M is the epitome of mama's spittin' image in this one:


This one tells a wonderful story of little sister following in big sister's footsteps. Plus, I love the way big sis bunches up her dress to run like the wind.

I adore this next one... it reminds me angels are standing before us all the time.

I just adore this "arty" one of her hands collecting wildflowers. I dare say my photography school teacher would have called this one an iconic image of girlhood.
The End.

2 comments:

Kathianne said...

I love this last photo! What was on the other side of the fence?

Kristen said...

Daddy. :-) Thanks for the comments, Kathianne!