Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nashville Sessions: The N's. {Austin Travel Photographer}

Adorable kids + wet conditions + windy roads = my most dangerous session ever. My stomach was in knots the whole time we followed the children being little explorers. My favorite parts were watching new walker L walk with his arms held high for balance and my saddest parts were watching him fall down every three steps, but that's the life of a new walker and he's going through the thick of growing pains. "A" sang "I know you" from Sleeping Beauty and showed me some fabulous ballerina dance moves. We had the best time together. Sometimes - to really enjoy life - you'll find yourself living on the edge. Enjoy the sneak peek and the last of the Nashville sessions.









2 comments:

DCM Photography said...

That first shot just warms your heart!

Sgulde said...

That little "A" is so crazy adorable... and such a open and cute personality. Francis and George loved having pizza with her other day. Wish you and RJ had been there to join us! :)