Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What to Wear in Your Portraits that will only last Forever. :-)

No pressure, right? No wonder this is one of my most asked questions! I like to believe that my clients come to me because they like me and my sense of style. So when I had my family portraits done, we wore this (me in my favorite jacket of all time and I just asked darling husband to coordinate with it, RJ was wearing a brown dress with patches on top -- keeping in the same tone, but with this being our favorite from the shoot, it didn't even matter what she wore. She could be naked. HAHA:




Some other families have worn matching colors and it looks nice:



But I really like coordination like these:





And the personality of costume-wear in these:



2 comments:

Kristen said...

The bottom line is have fun with your FauxToes session!

Shannon said...

OMG that kid in the spaceman suit is adorable. Hadn't seen that one before.