Friday, April 17, 2009

Pay It Forward

Last Fall Eric Doggett introduced me to a very cool project he was working on through renown photographer John Michael Cooper of Alt F photography in Las Vegas. The idea is that a photographer finds another photographer's family to photograph. The recipient photographer gets a wall size canvas and all the files the only catch is that he or she has to pay it forward to another photographer's family and keep it going. I was so excited and thrilled beyond belief with my prize family portrait by Eric:

For months I've been planning to shoot Shannon. Last night it all came together and they met me at the fairgrounds in South Austin. I can't wait to see her pay-it-forward shoot in the months to come.
Enjoy!









5 comments:

Shannon said...

Are you kidding? These are so amazing!!! Thank you magic camera lady! You rule!

tali said...

These are AWESOME!

Eric Doggett said...

Incredible - great job!! You have definitely paid it forward! Now it's Shannon's turn :)

Kristen said...

Thanks, everybody!! Hope y'all have a great day!

Adrian Woods said...

Holy Cow I love them so much! The second one is my favorite! Shannon you lucky girl you!