Thursday, April 09, 2009

Fairies and bluebonnets and Pneumonia. WHAT?!?

These are the days I hope to remember. Rosa Jane awakes before the sun pitter patters into our room with heavy breathing asking for her daddy and "where's my magic wand?" It's like she has to report for Princess duty by 6:30 am or else the princess and fairies in Sleeping Beauty will never recognize her for who she truly is. She thinks the clothes make the girl.

Last fall Rosa Jane and her daddy planted bluebonnets. Yesterday I wanted to get pictures of the girl and her mother's dog. So here they are. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.





Last night at dinner, RJ was clearly struggling to stay awake. By 7:30 she was shivery and feverish. The poor girls fever spiked to 104 and stayed high throughout the night. This morning's doctor visit relays that she has pneumonia. I wish her a very speedy recovery. There are few things worse than seeing your child suffer without being able to do anything to make it better. Get well soon, sweetheart. Your Mama and Daddy love you very much.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Those pictures are adorable!! Poor Rosa Jane, I hope she feels better soon, it sounds so serious. :(

Photography by Lindsay said...

These are so sweet & those blue bonnets sure are lookn' good! I hope RJ is feels better soon!